Monday, December 21, 2009

I want to work in Hong Kong


I want to work in Hong Kong?
Hello, I want to work in Hong Kong in the near future. I am a HK citizen but living in Canada. Is that possible or do I have to perform some special routine?? Can I just go back and find a place, then look for a job. How does it work?? I find that the job market is very competitive.
China - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you are a citizen there... there is no special procedure... just find a place and find a job
2 :
I heard it is beautiful, go for it!!!!!
3 :
go ahead ! who is stopping you ?
4 :
If you are a citizen, you are ahead of me in this category especially if you have a strong background in finance, business, administration, trade, etc. Finding a place is tricky, and the job market is indeed very competitive although there is no shortage of well paid job if you are qualified. Check the job section in the South China Daily, it's thicker than the job sections of all Canadian newspaper put together.
5 :
I live and work in hong kong ,Its very nice here and if you want to come to stay you need to think about 2 important things .the income and the type of the work . hong kong is not like before anymore..
6 :
If you have a HK permanent ID card, you just need to go back and look for a job. It is competitive but currently, prospects are good, particularly if you are in finance/accounting or IT