Sunday, July 1, 2012

Working in hong kong


Working in hong kong?
Well im 15 but i really want to work in hong kong!!! Im born half-chinese and i love hk so much every year i go. I am studying gcse and live in uk but i think im going to fail because i am not very bright in class but i just really want to when im older work in hong kong. I speak chinese alright but cannot read or write and can speak english. I have a good work rate when and determination and i really want some advice. my parents are getting an appartment in hong kong (for their future+mine or us) so i should have no problem about rent or anything. Can you give me any advice? I love engineering etc and cooking and wouldnt mind going in an apprenticeship...? I just really want to live in hong kong!!! Thanks!!!
China - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well, you are still young. There are two options, one is to apply to study in Hongkong. Another is to apply for some part-time jobs in your holidays in Hongkong.
2 :
do u hv a HKID then? if yes that wil be v easy 4 u to hv a job here as HKnese just like to hire ABC so much. i mean half chinese w/ fluent Eng.