Sunday, August 14, 2011

Working in Hong Kong straight out of college


Working in Hong Kong straight out of college?
I am interested in working in Hong Kong following college. Would it be better to find a job directly in Hong Kong or search for a job in the U.S. with international opportunities? I heard that I would make more money if I found a job in the U.S. first. I am Chinese and speak fluently in Cantonese and can converse in simple Mandarin. I am a Managerial Economics major, more specifically interested in Marketing, Advertising, and Consulting, but I am open to other areas as well.
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
What is yout background? Chinese or non-Chinese? What degree?
2 :
Try for any of the major consulting firms that can post you there. Booz-Allen, etc. (The biggies)