Sunday, November 14, 2010

I am an English teacher.I am 50. I want to work in a school of special needs children in Hong Kong,please help


I am an English teacher.I am 50. I want to work in a school of special needs children in Hong Kong,please help
I was born in Pakistan but moved to USA lived there for 10 years then came to China I am living here in China for last 7 years. I am teaching for last 18 years. Now I want to work in different environment so I decided to work in a school of special needs. I have 3 wonderful kids they are grown up now I really want to help those kids who need my services so please help me to find work in Hong Kong b/c I like to work in Hong Kong. Thank You . God bless us all ( Amen).
Special Education - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
That's a wonderful goal, to want to help disabled children. Footprints Recruiting Incorporated is an agency that recruits English teachers for Asian countries including China, Vietnam and Korea. They might be able to place you in Hong Kong if you apply. Their website: www.footprintsrecruiting.com