Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Where can I take paralegal classes in Hong Kong to get a certificate. Will it be recognized in the US


Where can I take paralegal classes in Hong Kong to get a certificate. Will it be recognized in the US?
I have three classes left for my paralegal program in the US. Will I be able just to the take classes in Hong Kong and get my certificate. Can I work in Hong Kong with a paralegal cert. even though I can't write or read Chinese?
Careers & Employment - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
need to ask the US Embassy in China they may answer this or refer you too some that may can!!!!!!!!
2 :
I don't know what the requirements are in Hong Kong, but you don't need a certificate in the US (at least not in WA or AK). Certification is optional, and may or may not impress US employers.
3 :
There is no "paralegal" profession in Hong Kong. Whatever you learn in the States may not be helpful in Hong Kong.