Saturday, January 21, 2012

Can anyone explain me the address system in Hong Kong


Can anyone explain me the address system in Hong Kong ?
for example thisis just a made up address just so someone to explain me the address system in Hong Kong Room 45 F/5 (dose that mean the room is on fifth floor?) Block A (what dose the block mean they do block a, b and c how do you find the building with those block) 888 challenge road Kowloon, Hong Kong. I want to learn how the location address work in HOng Kong so if i want ot find my hotel, restaurant and shopping or to visit my friends. if anyone can help I would be happy to recieve answr from you happy forth of july. Matt
China - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
see alot of peole in hong kong live in a apartment...and there mailbox are like in these box and they have different number for each people. so u have to be exact so they know which box to put it in cuz they're a lot. hope this help. good luck
2 :
Yes, you got it right . Room 45 on the 5th floor of Block A of the development at 888 Challenge Road Kowloon, Hong Kong. The development could be a Condominium development, a Public Housing development or a commercial development. In such development, you normally find more than 1 block of buildings. They could use letters, numbers or alpha-numeric to name those blocks.