Monday, February 7, 2011

Mainland Chinese Software developer want to work in Hong Kong


Mainland Chinese Software developer want to work in Hong Kong?
I am a young man in China Mainland working in an American software company for one year after graduating from college . My software developing skills and English skills are well enough. I now wanna find a job in Hong Kong ,IT related. The problem is I don't know how to find .Job hunting website seems unusable. any website or any company you can suggested? Dear all ,please give me some advise if you can . I am sorry ,I dont know what is the relationship between a developer and a freelance , bother someone you to light me up
Technology - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You may try registering at freelance website like http://www.getafreelnacer.com/ .