Monday, June 14, 2010

will a Hong Kong Xbox 360 work on games from the Philippines


will a Hong Kong Xbox 360 work on games from the Philippines?
i live in the philippines and im planning to visit Hong Kong soon. I wanna buy a xbox there but i dont know if games that i buy from here will work on it. i have no idea what region is used in the philippines. i think its ntsc. which i think is what is used in hong kong. please help.
Video & Online Games - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I'm from the Philippines too, if you go to hong kong you can buy a local version or a US version of the 360. Your games will be dictated by the region of your xbox. Also your Xbox live and game points will depend on which region box you get. I got US and get my points online. Games are available locally at datablitz. I do recommend the US version, more games available quicker too.