Sunday, February 1, 2009

Would a Classic Controller for Wii from Hong Kong work here in the USA


Would a Classic Controller for Wii from Hong Kong work here in the USA?
I bought a classic controller a while ago from Ebay, but I did not notice that it was being shipped from Hong Kong. Now, I know that due to region coding many games can not be played here from Japan and such and that electronic items are sometimes configured differently in different countries and I'm just worried that this classic controller may be like that. So will this controller work with my American Wii and Wii remote?
Nintendo Wii - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I think it will work. I think maybe certain games will not work but I think a controller will work.
2 :
The controllers should be universal.
3 :
Wii Controllers are not region locked like the games are. Classic Controllers and Wii Remotes have the same plugs and inputs worldwide.