Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I've bought XBox 360 from Hong Kong. TV in HK is PAL, but when I look for games should I buy Pal or NTSC-J


I've bought XBox 360 from Hong Kong. TV in HK is PAL, but when I look for games should I buy Pal or NTSC-J?
Does all NTSC-J games work on Hong Kong XBOX360 (including games released in Japan)? Will PAL games work on Hong Kong XBOX360? It's very confusing. Thanks for your help
Xbox - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
lets see.. if the 360 is a pal console you need either pal games or what they call REGION FREE games. region free plays anywhere. so if i was you, i would try and find a way to rent a pal game and an ntsc game and see which one works. but im pretty sure you will be stuck with pal and region free games. happy holidays!